The SomnoDent Fusion is the latest innovation from SomnoMed, the global leader in COAT™ (Continuous Open Airway Therapy). The fusion of wing calibration and screw calibration technology comes together in one device, with the SomnoDent Fusion!
Custom Calibration: Quick advancement with interchangeable wings and fine screw adjustments at .1mm increments
Unparalleled Comfort: Our proprietary SMH BFlex material provides a comfortable fit and patient compliance
Broader Range: Obtain ultimate flexibility with an 8.5 mm range and reduce device resets
- Made with unique SMH BFlex material, Flex has a soft inner liner which maintains retention and offers premium patient comfort
- Device retention is critical to effective treatment
- Drop in fit – even for patients with short teeth, little undercut or crown / bridge work
- Reduced chair time due to minimal adjustments
- 96% of patients with proven OSA state they would like to continue using SomnoDent
SomnoDent Classic® : Clinically proven and manufactured under FDA-regulated and ISO 13485 standards.
- The original innovation in customized oral devices, the Classic is held in place using medical grade stainless steel ball clasps
- Comes in a version that allows for more space for the patient’s tongue.
- 91% of patients reported improvement in sleep quality with SomnoDent
The SomnoDent G2 simplifies calibration by using a unique alpha-numeric system. It is a standard metal-free device, but is available with ball clasps for rentention and it is easy to wear, clean and adjust.
- Available in Classic or Flex (SMH B-Flex)
- Standard metal free
- Ease of calibration: Alpha-numeric calibrating system
- Wide range of calibration : .5mm adjustments – Total 10mm (2mm Retrusive, 8mm Protrusive)
The Herbst Appliance has been proven to be effective treatment for bruxism, chronic snoring and/or mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea sufferers. This appliance allows patients to move laterally and vertically without disengaging the appliance.
- The Flex version of the Herbst offers superior patient comfort and retention
- The Herbst is E0486 Medicare approved
- Standard telescopic mechanism, but is also available in Shim version
- Allows for lateral movement
- Recommended for Bruxism treatment and/or mild to moderate sleep apnea
- SomnoDent Herbst can be adjusted within a 5.0mm range, giving you control of your treatment and the best possible fit
- High level of patient comfort and satisfaction
- E0486 Medicare approved
- Reduced chair time due to minimal adjustments needed
- Proprietary SMH BFlex lining that does not attract odors or delaminate
- Supported by years of medical research
With proper oral appliance therapy, we hope to help you help your patients live a better life. Contact us for more information on the oral appliances we offer.